Spence Engineering E Main Valve, Cast Iron 125# Flanged
The original workhorse for steam pressure regulating applications, the Spence E Main Valve full port regulating valve has hundreds of possible applications with the variety of pilot pairings for your steam regulating management needs. Packless construction and rated to ANSI/FCI 70-2 Class IV shutoff, the Spence E Main Valve offers frictionless operation for longevity of installed life.
- Available in sizes 2-1/2", 3", 4", 5", 6", and 8"
- Minimum inlet pressure of 15 PSI
- Minimum pressure differential of 10 PSI
- Full port valve designed for maximum flow capacities
- Normally closed design with .01% steam leakage of valve related capacity
- Capable of pairing with the industries largest variety of pilot operators; hardware kits sold separately!
Spence Cast Iron 125# Flanged E Main Steam Pressure Regulating Valve Specifications