Armstrong 214 Inverted Bucket Steam Trap With Thermic Vent
The Armstrong series 214 vertical inverted bucket steam trap with thermic vent is an economical solution for steam process equipment. Best suited for high pressure drip locations and laundry equipment, after initial prime air and condensate is vented from the orifice after condensate accumulation causes the bucket to fall. All Armstrong inverted bucket steam traps are repairable for even bigger operational savings.
The series 214 is suitable for pressure ratings up to 250 PSI and condensate flows up to 6,900 lbs/hr.
- Trap has a 7-1/2" diameter and 12-3/8" height
- Available in sizes 1" and 1-1/4"
- Available in pressure ratings 15 PSI, 30 PSI, 60 PSI, 80 PSI, 125 PSI, 180 PSI, 250 PSI
- Optional thermic vent for quicker venting of air and reduced warm-up time
- Armstrong Series 214 Inverted Bucket Steam Trap Specification