Armstrong 815 Inverted Bucket Steam Trap With Thermic Vent And Internal Check Valve
The Armstrong series 815 inverted bucket steam trap with thermic vent and internal check valve is an economical solution for steam process equipment. Best suited for high pressure drip locations and laundry equipment, after initial prime air and condensate is vented from the orifice after condensate accumulation causes the bucket to fall. All Armstrong inverted bucket steam traps are repairable for even bigger operational savings.
The series 815 is suitable for pressure ratings up to 250 PSI and condensate flows up to 11,000 lbs/hr.
- Trap has a 10-1/4" face to face dimension
- Available in sizes 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 2"
- Available in pressure ratings 15 PSI, 30 PSI, 60 PSI, 100 PSI, 130 PSI, 180 PSI, 225 PSI, 250 PSI
- Optional thermic vent for quicker venting of air and reduced warm-up time
- Optional internal check valve to address sudden drops in steam supply pressure and to address back pressure in the condensate return line
Armstrong Series 815 Inverted Bucket Steam Trap Specification