Armstrong 880 Inverted Bucket Steam Trap With Internal Check Valve
The Armstrong series 880 inverted bucket steam trap with internal check valve is an economical solution for steam process equipment and comes standard with an integral strainer. Best suited for high pressure drip locations and laundry equipment, after initial prime air and condensate is vented from the orifice after condensate accumulation causes the bucket to fall. All Armstrong inverted bucket steam traps are repairable for even bigger operational savings.
The series 880 is suitable for pressure ratings up to 150 PSI and condensate flows up to 690 lbs/hr.
- Trap has a 5" face to face dimension
- Available in sizes 1/2" and 3/4"
- Available in pressure ratings 20 PSI, 80 PSI, 125 PSI, 150 PSI
- Integral strainer for removal of dirt and sediment integral to trap body
- Optional internal check valve to address sudden drops in steam supply pressure and to address back pressure in the condensate return line
Armstrong Series 880 Inverted Bucket Steam Trap Specification