Cash Valve K10 Series Back Pressure Regulating Valve
The Cash Valve type K-10 balanced piston design is substantially unaffected by pressures or pressure changes in the outlet lines, assuring constant control over pump discharge pressure. Cash Valve type K-10 valves are not emergency relief devices but are designed for regulating continuous pressure.
- Available in sizes 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/4"
- Maximum inlet pressure of 600 PSIG at 450 F
- Heavy duty bronze body with interchangeable springs, sold separately
- Valves can be operated in any position
Cash Valve K Series Relief & Back Pressure Relief Valve Specification Sheet
- Cash Valve K-10 Series IOM Manual