Keckley Style D Class 125 Simplex Basket Strainer, DOMESTIC
The Keckley style D simplex strainer is fabricated of a 125# ASTM A 126, Class B cast iron body with flat faced flanged (ASME B16.1) connections and a gasketed cover. Usable in steam pressure applications up to 125 PSIG and 450 F. Usable in water, oil, and gas applications to 200 PSIG and 150 F. All strainers on this page are fabricated from castings made in the U.S.A. Style D & DV cast iron flanged basket strainers meet or exceed government specification WW-S-2739 (Supersedes MIL-S-16293).
- Available in sizes 2", 2-1/2", 3", 4", 5", 6", 8", 10", and 12"
- Standard 1/8" perforated stainless steel screen in all sizes
- Non-standard screen selections available, specify in notes during checkout!
- Keckley Screen Options Guide
- Keckley Style D Simplex Basket Strainer Ordering Guide
- Keckley Style D Simplex Basket Strainer Submittal
Keckley Style D Simplex Basket Strainer Specifications