Sterlco 56-T Adjustable Self-Modulating Temperature Control Valve
The Sterlco 56-T temperature actuated self-modulating water regulating valve is the industry standard when it comes to reverse acting valve technology for cooling fluids in rugged applications. Offering control ranges from 40 F up to 275 F, Sterlco's 56-T valve can address a variety of cooling solution needs using either a brass alloy or cast iron robust body construction. With customizable options available in each valve size drop-down menu, select from either Sterlco's standard product or your customized needs today!
- Sterlco 56-T Temperature Regulating Valve Specification
- Available in NPT configuration 3/8", 1/2', 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2" and 125# ANSI flanged configuration 2" and 2-1/2"
- Optional additional capillary length selection in each valve size selection drop-down menu below.
- 3/8" through 1-1/4" valves can have special bulb configurations selected in valve size selection drop-down menu below.
- Optional valve body weep hole in each valve size selection drop-down menu below.