Sterlco R-150-G Reverse Acting Temperature Control Valve
The Sterlco R-150-G temperature actuated self-modulating water regulating valve is the industry standard when it comes to reverse acting valve technology for cooling in rugged applications. Offering control ranges from 55 F up to 225 F, Sterlco's R-150-G valve can address a variety of cooling solution needs using a brass alloy body construction. With customizable options available in each valve size drop-down menu, select from either Sterlco's standard product or your customized needs today!
- Sterlco R-150-G Temperature Regulating Valve Specification
- Available in NPT configuration 1/2', 3/4", and 1"
- Optional additional capillary length selection in each valve size selection drop-down menu below. Minimum requirement of 2' additional length.
- Optional non-standard temperature ranges available. Select custom temperature range option and add to cart. Specify in checkout notes what temperature range you need.
- Optional calibrated adjustment screw with handwheel for quick adjustment.
- Optional stainless steel capillary and temperature bulb available in each valve size selection.