Watson McDaniel TD600SB Series Thermodynamic Steam Trap With Integral Strainer & Blowdown Valve
The Watson McDaniel TD600SB series thermodynamic steam trap with integral strainer and blowdown valve discharges condensate very near to steam temperature and is unaffected by waterhammer or superheated steam. Best suited for steam tracing lines, superheated steam, and outdoor installation subject to freezing along with other high pressure applications.
The TD600SB is suitable for pressure ratings up to 600 PSI and condensate flows up to 3,140 lbs/hr.
- Trap is manufactured entirely of stainless steel
- "L" model contains a reduced discharge orifice for improved performance, longevity, and trap efficiency.
- Optional blowdown valve to protect strainer from contamination
- Trap can be installed in the vertical position for "freeze-proof" installation
- Available in sizes 1/2", 3/4", and 1"
- Watson McDaniel Series TD600SB With Integral Strainer & Blowdown Valve Thermodynamic Specification Sheet
We Also Recommend
Watson McDaniel TD600S Series Thermodynamic Steam Trap With Integral Strainer
Watson McDaniel TD700S Series Thermodynamic Steam Trap With Integral Strainer
Watson McDaniel TD900S Series Thermodynamic Steam Trap With Integral Strainer