Watson McDaniel TD900S Series Thermodynamic Steam Trap With Integral Strainer
The Watson McDaniel TD900S series thermodynamic steam trap with integral strainer discharges condensate very near to steam temperature and is unaffected by waterhammer or superheated steam. Best suited for steam tracing lines, superheated steam, and outdoor installation subject to freezing along with other high pressure applications. These traps are fully in-line repairable and can be installed in the vertical or horizontal position.
The TD900S is suitable for pressure ratings up to 900 PSI and condensate flows up to 968 lbs/hr.
- Trap internals are entirely manufactured of stainless steel
- "L" model contains a reduced discharge orifice for improved performance, longevity, and trap efficiency. Recommended for operating pressures over 150 PSIG.
- Suitable for 842 F maximum allowable working temperature for superheated steam.
- Available in sizes 1/2", 3/4", and 1"
- Watson McDaniel Series TD900S With Integral Strainer Thermodynamic Steam Trap Specification Sheet
- Watson McDaniel Series TD900S With Integral Strainer Thermodynamic Steam Trap IOM
We Also Recommend
Watson McDaniel TD600S Series Thermodynamic Steam Trap With Integral Strainer
Watson McDaniel TD600SB Series Thermodynamic Steam Trap With Integral Strainer & Blowdown Valve
Watson McDaniel TD700S Series Thermodynamic Steam Trap With Integral Strainer