Hoffman Specialty Bear Trap Series B1 With Thermal Vent And Integral Strainer Inverted Bucket Steam Trap
The Hoffman Specialty Bear Trap series B1 inverted bucket steam trap with thermal vent and integral strainer is an economical solution for steam process equipment. Best suited for heat exchangers without a modulating regulating valve, kettles, laundry equipment, and other high pressure applications.
The B1 is suitable for pressure ratings up to 250 PSI and condensate flows up to 1,700 lbs/hr.
- Trap has a 6-15/16" face to face dimension
- Available in sizes 1/2" and 3/4"
- Available in pressure ratings 15 PSI, 30 PSI, 75 PSI, 125 PSI, 180 PSI, 250 PSI
- Optional strainer for removal of dirt and sediment integral to trap body
- Optional thermal air vent allows for faster venting during start-up
Hoffman Specialty Bear Trap series B1, 3/4" specification sheet
We Also Recommend
Hoffman Specialty Bear Trap Series I In Line Float & Thermostatic Steam Trap