Hoffman Specialty Hardware Kit For Series 2200/2250/2300 Main Valve With Spring, Air, Or Combination Pilots
The Hoffman Specialty Series 2000 comes in a variety of pressure classes and designs. The 2200, 2250, and 2300 series valves cover the full range of steam pressure regulation needs. When paired with a pilot operator, the valve requires a hardware kit to connect the correct operator to the main valve. Here you will find the hardware kits used for spring operated, air operated, and combination pilot operators. The kits are based upon size, not series of valve or port size.
- 1/2" - 2" kit used for series 2200, 2250, and 2300 series valves regardless of port size.
- 2-1/2" - 6" kit used for series 2200, 2250, and 2300 series valves regardless of port size.
- Hardware kit used for all spring ranges of SPS pilot operator.
- Hardware kit used for all air pilot operators in the AP family of Hoffman Specialty products.
- Hardware kit use when combining STPA and SLD pilots in certain pressure regulation applications, like semi-instantaneous water heaters.
Hoffman Specialty Series 2000 Main Valve Pilot Installation Instructions
We Also Recommend
Hoffman Specialty Bear Trap Series I In Line Float & Thermostatic Steam Trap