Hoffman Specialty Series 2300 Reduced Port Steam Pressure Regulating Main Valve
Designed for steam pressure regulation service, the Hoffman Specialty 2300 series reduced port regulating valve has hundreds of possible applications with the variety of pilot pairings for your steam regulating management needs. Designed with longevity in mind, the 2300 series does not include any packing and has a 2-ply stainless steel diaphragm for tighter system accuracy.
- Available in sizes 2", 2-1/2", 3", 4", 6", all with 250# flanged ends
- Minimum inlet pressure of 20 PSI
- Minimum pressure differential of 15 PSI
Reduced port valve designed for low flow capacities of up to 64,300 lbs/hr, able to achieve better valve turndown for high rangeability
- Normally closed design with .01% steam leakage of valve related capacity
- Capable of pairing with spring-controlled pilot, self-contained temperature pilot, air pressure control pilot, or pneumatic temperature control pilot; hardware kits sold separately!
Hoffman Specialty Series 2300 Steam Pressure Regulating Main Valve Specifications
We Also Recommend
Hoffman Specialty Bear Trap Series I In Line Float & Thermostatic Steam Trap