Watson McDaniel FDA500 Series Sanitary Steam Trap
The Watson McDaniel FDA500 series clean steam thermostatic steam trap is used as a drip trap on piping runs for clean steam applications and for drainage on CIP/SIP systems and process vessels.
The FDA500 is suitable for pressure ratings up to 90 PSI and condensate flows up to 3,400 lbs/hr.
- Trap is manufactured entirely of 316L stainless steel
- Completely self-draining in the vertical flow downward position
- Electropolish finish of 20 - 25 microinches RA on internal surfaces of body, option available for 15 RA surface finish
- Special bellows option available for 2 F sub-cooling
- Available in tri-clamp, or NPT body connection types
- Available in sizes 1/2", 3/4", 1", and 1-1/2"
- Watson McDaniel Series FDA500 Sanitary Steam Trap Specification Sheet
- Watson McDaniel Series FDA500 Sanitary Steam Trap IOM
We Also Recommend
Watson McDaniel TD600S Series Thermodynamic Steam Trap With Integral Strainer
Watson McDaniel TD600SB Series Thermodynamic Steam Trap With Integral Strainer & Blowdown Valve
Watson McDaniel TD700S Series Thermodynamic Steam Trap With Integral Strainer