Watson McDaniel HB1000F SK Series NPT Electronic Control Valve
The HB Series Stainless Steel Control Valves with SK Series Electric Actuator is a robust and convenient Electrically-Actuated alternative for 2-Way control valves. The response time makes them ideal for Cooling and Boiler Feed Water applications as well as On/Off HVAC Steam Control. These Electric Actuators utilize Spring Return to retract the stem which allows 2-Way valves to fail fully-closed in the event of power loss or signal failure. Additional features include manual override and visual electronic stroke indication.
- Class IV Shut-Off
- Linear Trim, Reduced Port, Soft Seat options available
- Stainless steel body, plug, and seat.
- 720 PSIG @ 100 F maximum operating pressure
- 450 F @ 497 PSIG maximum operating temperature
Watson McDaniel HB1000F SK Series 2-Way Electronic Control Valve Technical Specifications
- Watson McDaniel HB1000F SK Series Electronic Control Valve IOM Manual
We Also Recommend
Watson McDaniel TD600S Series Thermodynamic Steam Trap With Integral Strainer
Watson McDaniel TD600SB Series Thermodynamic Steam Trap With Integral Strainer & Blowdown Valve
Watson McDaniel TD700S Series Thermodynamic Steam Trap With Integral Strainer