Watson McDaniel HD-LP Series Low Pressure Main Valve
The Watson McDaniel HD Series full port regulating valve is designed for extremely accurate control of temperature and pressure in steam service applications. Robust ductile iron construction with innovative design includes full port strainer and blowdown valve on pilot mount guarding against dirt in the steam system causing regulator failure. Pilot operator hardware kit included for single pilot operation, double pilot operation adapter sold separately.
- Available in sizes 1/2" through 6"
- Minimum inlet pressure of 15 PSIG, maximum inlet pressure of 300 PSIG
- Minimum pressure differential of 10 PSI
- Full port valve designed for maximum flow capacities
- Normally closed design with .01% steam leakage of valve related capacity
- Capable of pairing with single pilot or double pilot applications
Watson McDaniel HD Series Main Steam Low Pressure Regulating Valve Specifications
- Watson McDaniel HD Series Main Steam Low Pressure Regulating Valve Quick Install Guide
We Also Recommend
Watson McDaniel TD600S Series Thermodynamic Steam Trap With Integral Strainer
Watson McDaniel TD600SB Series Thermodynamic Steam Trap With Integral Strainer & Blowdown Valve
Watson McDaniel TD700S Series Thermodynamic Steam Trap With Integral Strainer