Watson McDaniel IB1042 Inverted Bucket Steam Trap With Integral Strainer
The Watson McDaniel series IB1042 inverted bucket steam trap with integral strainer is an economical solution for steam process equipment. Best suited for high pressure drip locations and laundry equipment, after initial prime condensate is vented from the orifice after condensate accumulation causes the bucket to fall. This makes the IB1042 less susceptible to dirt and debris impacting trap operation. All Watson McDaniel inverted bucket steam traps are repairable for even bigger operational savings.
The series IB1042 is suitable for pressure ratings up to 250 PSI and condensate flows up to 1,070 lbs/hr.
- Trap has a 5" face to face dimension
- Equivalent to Armstrong 881 series inverted bucket steam trap
- Available in sizes 1/2", and 3/4"
- Available in pressure ratings 15 PSI, 30 PSI, 70 PSI, 125 PSI, 200 PSI, 250 PSI
- Watson McDaniel Series IB1042 Inverted Bucket Steam Trap With Integral Strainer Specification
We Also Recommend
Watson McDaniel TD600S Series Thermodynamic Steam Trap With Integral Strainer
Watson McDaniel TD600SB Series Thermodynamic Steam Trap With Integral Strainer & Blowdown Valve
Watson McDaniel TD700S Series Thermodynamic Steam Trap With Integral Strainer