Watson McDaniel O Series Direct-Operated Liquid Pressure Regulator
The Watson McDaniel series O direct operated pressure reducing valve is an economical solution for reducing water pressure to process equipment. The O Series, with cast iron body and hardened stainless internals, is our most popular and economical solution for reducing pressure in systems.
- Simple adjustable outlet pressure ranges
- Available in sizes 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" (High Capacity option), 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", and 2"
- Hardened stainless steel seat and disc for longer service life
- Viton diaphragm, 300 F maximum temperature
Watson McDaniel series O direct operating pressure regulating specification sheet
- Watson McDaniel series O direct operating pressure regulating installation, operation, and maintenance manual
We Also Recommend
Watson McDaniel TD600S Series Thermodynamic Steam Trap With Integral Strainer
Watson McDaniel TD600SB Series Thermodynamic Steam Trap With Integral Strainer & Blowdown Valve
Watson McDaniel TD700S Series Thermodynamic Steam Trap With Integral Strainer