Watson McDaniel PTU Temperature Pilot Operator
The Watson McDaniel PTU temperature pilot operator is a self-contained spring operated pilot with a temperature bulb and integral union connected to control temperature in various systems. The PTU temperature pilot can be paired with the PP pilot to both limit pressure and temperature simultaneously. The PTU comes in a direct replacement model for the Spirax/Sarco T2 temparture pilot when ordered as a -25T model version.
- Available in control temperature ranges from 60 F to 260 F.
- Armor coated capillary to protect against corrosion
- Full port strainer and blowdown valve on pilot to protect from dirt and scale
- 8 foot and 15 foot capillary length available depending on application needs
- Watson McDaniel PTU Pilot Operated Temperature Regulator Specification
- Watson McDaniel HDPT Pilot Operated Temperature Regulator Installation, Operation, and Maintenance (IOM)
We Also Recommend
Watson McDaniel TD600S Series Thermodynamic Steam Trap With Integral Strainer
Watson McDaniel TD600SB Series Thermodynamic Steam Trap With Integral Strainer & Blowdown Valve
Watson McDaniel TD700S Series Thermodynamic Steam Trap With Integral Strainer