Watson McDaniel SIBH High Capacity Stainless Steel Inverted Bucket Steam Trap
The Watson McDaniel series SIBH high capacity stainless steel inverted bucket steam trap is an economical solution for steam process equipment. Best suited for high pressure drip locations and laundry equipment, after initial prime condensate is vented from the orifice after condensate accumulation causes the bucket to fall. This makes the SIBH less susceptible to dirt and debris impacting trap operation. All Watson McDaniel inverted bucket steam traps are repairable for even bigger operational savings.
The series SIBH is suitable for pressure ratings up to 450 PSI and condensate flows up to 1,060 lbs/hr.
- Trap has a 4-1/2" face to face dimension
- All stainless steel body
- Available in sizes 1/2" and 3/4"
- Available in NPT and SW connections
- Available in pressure ratings 15 PSI, 30 PSI, 70 PSI, 125 PSI, 200 PSI, 250 PSI, & 450 PSI
- Watson McDaniel Series SIBH High Capacity Inverted Bucket Steam Trap Specification
We Also Recommend
Watson McDaniel TD600S Series Thermodynamic Steam Trap With Integral Strainer
Watson McDaniel TD600SB Series Thermodynamic Steam Trap With Integral Strainer & Blowdown Valve
Watson McDaniel TD700S Series Thermodynamic Steam Trap With Integral Strainer