Watson McDaniel UFT450 Universal Float Steam Trap
The Watson McDaniel UFT450 universal style "quick-change" trap module is designed for pairing with a universal trap connector and can be used wherever float & thermostatic steam traps are applied. The UFT450 universal steam trap is fastened to a trap connector or station and can be removed with a standard open-end or socket wrench without disturbing existing piping.
Capacities up to 1,500 lbs/hr, pressures up to 450 PSIG. Can be installed in any orientation.
- Interchangeable with Spirax/Sarco UFT14 and UFT32, TLV FS3 and FS5, and Armstrong FT-4000
- Maximum allowable operating pressure of 450 PSIG
- All stainless steel trap construction and internals, includes mounting hardware
- Universal connector blocks sold separately
Watson McDaniel UFT450 Universal Mount Steam Trap Specification
- Watson McDaniel UFT450 Universal Mount Steam Trap IOM Manual
We Also Recommend
Watson McDaniel TD600S Series Thermodynamic Steam Trap With Integral Strainer
Watson McDaniel TD600SB Series Thermodynamic Steam Trap With Integral Strainer & Blowdown Valve
Watson McDaniel TD700S Series Thermodynamic Steam Trap With Integral Strainer