Watson McDaniel WT3001 Series Standard Capacity Thermostatic Steam Trap
The Watson McDaniel WT3001 series thermostatic steam trap is best suited for steam tracing lines, steam main and supply line drip trapping, and other process applications. These traps are fully in-line repairable.
The WT3001 is suitable for pressure ratings up to 650 PSI and condensate flows up to 3,413 lbs/hr.
- Trap is manufactured entirely of stainless steel
- Optional "S" model includes integral strainer and "SB" model contains strainer and blowdown valve.
- Available in sizes 1/2", 3/4", and 1"
- Inquire for "SLR" steam-lock release option, fail-closed bellows, and flanged connections
- 4-1/2" face to face dimension, replacement for Nicholson N650 thermostatic steam trap with 5" face to face dimension
- 150#, 300#, and 600# flanged connections available
- Watson McDaniel Series WT3001 Thermostatic Steam Trap Specification Sheet
- Watson McDaniel Series WT3001 Thermostatic Steam Trap IOM
We Also Recommend
Watson McDaniel TD600S Series Thermodynamic Steam Trap With Integral Strainer
Watson McDaniel TD600SB Series Thermodynamic Steam Trap With Integral Strainer & Blowdown Valve
Watson McDaniel TD700S Series Thermodynamic Steam Trap With Integral Strainer