Watson McDaniel WT4001 Series Thermostatic Steam Trap
The Watson McDaniel WT4001 series thermostatic steam trap removes condensate and air from high capacity applications. These traps are fully in-line repairable.
The WT4001 is suitable for pressure ratings up to 300 PSI and condensate flows up to 8,095 lbs/hr.
- Trap is manufactured entirely of stainless steel
- Optional "S" model includes integral strainer and "SB" model contains strainer and blowdown valve.
- Available in sizes 1/2", 3/4", and 1"
- Inquire for "SLR" steam-lock release option, fail-closed bellows, and flanged connections
- 4.81" face to face dimension
- 150#, and 300# flanged connections available
- Watson McDaniel Series WT4001 Thermostatic Steam Trap Specification Sheet
- Watson McDaniel Series WT4001 Thermostatic Steam Trap IOM
We Also Recommend
Watson McDaniel TD600S Series Thermodynamic Steam Trap With Integral Strainer
Watson McDaniel TD600SB Series Thermodynamic Steam Trap With Integral Strainer & Blowdown Valve
Watson McDaniel TD700S Series Thermodynamic Steam Trap With Integral Strainer