Watson McDaniel WT5000 Series Bimetallic Steam Trap
The Watson McDaniel WT5000 series bimetallic thermostatic steam trap has two dissimilar metal plates connected to its valve assembly that respond to temperature variations. Best suited for steam tracing lines where accurate and adjustable temperature control is required.
The WT5000 is suitable for pressure ratings up to 650 PSI and condensate flows up to 942 lbs/hr.
- Trap body, cover, seat, and stem are manufactured entirely of stainless steel
- Trap can be installed in the vertical position for "freeze-proof" installation
- Field-adjustable bi-metal element allows control of condensate drainage temperature
- Watson McDaniel Series WT5000 Bimetallic Steam Trap Specification Sheet
- Watson McDaniel Series WT5000 Bimetallic Steam Trap IOM
We Also Recommend
Watson McDaniel TD600S Series Thermodynamic Steam Trap With Integral Strainer
Watson McDaniel TD600SB Series Thermodynamic Steam Trap With Integral Strainer & Blowdown Valve
Watson McDaniel TD700S Series Thermodynamic Steam Trap With Integral Strainer